I finished this top from the summer issue of Interweave knits. I added a velvet ribbon under the bust on mine because once again I made it a little big. (Not hugely big like the last sweater) I knit a whole other top at the same time as this one from another interweave pattern from 3 years ago which also came out too big. When I finish the details I will post a pic. I always knit a sample for guage so that is not the problem, I think they end up big because I knit the size for the bust circumference (not the bra size). I think depending on the sweater I will have to choose which measurement makes more sense.